Thursday, September 23, 2010

Procrastination

So I was just thinking about becoming a serial killer. Now I wasn't necessarily contemplating victims or anything, but if you're reading this you definitely made the list. So I have a real problem with procrastinating. It is a bit more far reaching than just putting stuff off, sort of like involuntary procrastination. Like my brain fears it is sinking and tosses mental to-do lists off like extra weight. So I was just think how I would be all excited about killing my first victim, but after that I would just completely forget to go after the next guy. I was also a bit concerned about being super elaborate, like carving the mythological creature that comes to mind when combining the victim and some significant event from my childhood in to their skulls, but then get super lazy and rationalize a cloud being a creature. So my other thought is that I would be so difficult to catch, because I would be flawless when interviewed, possibly influenced by completely forgetting I had ever even committed the crimes. But yeah, if I ever became a serial killer, I would definitely dress up like lady gaga and sing a different one of her songs every time I killed. Somehow I feel like she would be flattered.

No comments:

Post a Comment